HD Bubblemancer: CC/Support Adept
< Hero Overview: HD Bubblemancer >
The general idea of this build is to simultaneously control a lane with Arcane Bubble while quickly dispatching of assassins and minions caught in the bubble. By attacking targets constantly, you can maintain a 100% uptime on your bubble. I prefer to use the Adept for fun as a support character in parties, but she can be a pretty good hero for farming trials.
= Equipment =
I personally use a Scatter Shot III shot type, since I’m often up close and want to repeatedly hit a lot of targets for effective damage and triggering shard procs/crits.
This build uses the primary attack for damage, so Hero Damage, Hero Critical Damage, and Health are the stats I used. The extra health helps keep you alive in the midst of combat and help for C5+ mastery where assassins are more prevalent.
= General Notes =
- compared to other heroes, her ability to kill Siege Rollers is pretty average (her bubble healing helps you survive the missiles quite nicely, though)
- if you’re doing C5+, try to have your Arcane Bubble ready to place once you see the assassin telegraph (purple shroud)
= Shard Substitutions/Notes =
- Using Arcane Bubble is often enough to give you time to repair/upgrade, but you can use Construction in place of the glove shard you need the least if you want an easier time repairing/upgrading in combat
- If you are fortunate enough to get a lightning weapon, you don’t have to use Beacon of the Storm for the stun combo (drench + storm)
- If you want more damage, use Burning Strikes over one of the weapon shards you need the least
- Radiant Critical Power would be a nice boot shard to have if you bubble minion groups in range of your defenses
= Pets =
- For C5+, you can use a Sparkle Party pet if you think you might get caught in a situation where you need to immediately peel an Assassin off you (e.g.. bubble downtime or emergency repair)
- If you feel you don’t need Sparkle Party, you can use more damage-oriented pet abilities like Sandstorm (boosts Hero Damage and movement speed)