C7 Squire

Hero DamageWater DamageHero Critical Hit DamageHero Health
Weapon

Weapon
Hero DamageWater DamageHero Critical Hit DamageHero Health

  • Empowered Beam

    20
    After the Sword Beam collides with 5 targets, it spawns an additional Sword Beam that travels in the same direction as the first dealing 125-425% of your Ability Power stat as damage to each target hit. After colliding with 5 targets it returns to the Squire dealing 125-425% of your Ability Power stat as damage in an area around Squire.
    SquireWeaponChaos 5
  • Howling Feast

    14
    Your Primary attacks generate 1 Feast stack, while at 10 stacks, increase your Hero Damage by 2-30%. One stack wears off every 3 seconds.
    DryadSquireWeaponChaos 6
  • Ravenhost

    20
    Your primary attacks generate Raven stacks. Once you reach 10 stacks, the stacks are depleted to fire a magical Raven dealing 10-210% of your Ability Power as damage. Bounces 5 times.
    ALLWeaponChaos 7
ArmorHero HealthHero DamageHero Critical Hit Damage
Shield

Shield
ArmorHero HealthHero DamageHero Critical Hit Damage

  • Enduring Provocation

    14
    Provoke lasts an additional 0.5-7.5 seconds.
    SquireShieldChaos 5
  • Unholy Fire

    20
    Blocking unleashes flames that deal 150-750% of your ability power stat as damage to enemies in a cone in front of the hero at a rate of twice per second.
    SquireShieldChaos 6
ArmorHero HealthHero DamageHero Critical Hit Damage
Helmet

Helmet
ArmorHero HealthHero DamageHero Critical Hit Damage

  • Electric Retribution

    20
    When you take damage, you have a 2-25% chance of dealing 125-450% of your Armour as storm damage to your attacker.
    ALLHelmetChaos 4
  • Inspiration

    12
    Reduces the cooldown of your abilities by 4-40%.
    ApprenticeAdeptSquireHuntressMonkInitiateLavamancerDryadMysticGunwitchHelmetChaos 2
  • Worm Scarf

    12
    Reduces the damage you take from enemies by 3-15%.
    ALLHelmetCampaign
ArmorHero HealthHero DamageHero Critical Hit Damage
Chest

Chest
ArmorHero HealthHero DamageHero Critical Hit Damage

  • Bulwark

    12
    Increases armor by 4-40%.
    ALLChestChaos 1
  • Power Gambit

    20
    Increases your Hero Damage by 10-50%, but increase damage taken from enemies by 60-20%.
    ALLChestChaos 7
  • Retribution

    20
    When you take damage, you have a 2-20% chance of dealing 125-425% of your Armor as damage to your attacker.
    ALLChestCampaign
ArmorHero HealthHero DamageHero Critical Hit Damage
Gloves

Gloves
ArmorHero HealthHero DamageHero Critical Hit Damage

  • Beacon Of The Storm

    20
    Once per second your primary attack spawns a lightning ball that deals 10-50% of your Hero Damage as storm damage. Bounces up to 3 times.
    ALLGlovesChaos 4
  • Critical Strike

    7
    Increases your Hero Crit Chance by 3-10%.
    ALLGlovesChaos 1
  • Flaming Retribution

    20
    When you take damage, you have a 2-20% chance of dealing 125-425% of your Armor as fire damage to your attacker.
    ALLGlovesChaos 6
ArmorHero HealthHero DamageHero Critical Hit Damage
Boots

Boots
ArmorHero HealthHero DamageHero Critical Hit Damage

  • Quake

    20
    You have a 10-50% chance when landing to deal 50-250% of your Ability Power as earth damage to nearby enemies.
    ALLBootsChaos 2
  • Speed Boost

    8
    Increases your movement speed by 100-500.
    ALLBootsCampaign
  • Swift Provocation

    12
    Provoke movement speed buff increased by 10-154.
    SquireBootsCampaign
Defense Critical Hit DamageDefense PowerDefense SpeedDefense Health
Cannonball

Cannonball: Mark
Defense Critical Hit DamageDefense PowerDefense SpeedDefense Health

  • Deadly Strikes

    12
    Increases the Defense Range of the affected tower by 4-40%.
    ALLRelicChaos 3
  • Defensive Critical Damage

    16
    Increases the Defense Crit Damage of the affected tower by 2-34%.
    ALLRelicCampaign
  • Heavy Cannonball

    20
    Cannonball tower has a 5-15% chance to spawn a heavy cannonball that pierces up to 1-10 target(s) dealing 120-1150% of the Cannonball tower's damage.
    SquireRelicChaos 5
Defense HealthDefense SpeedDefense PowerDefense Critical Hit Damage
Spiked Blockade

Spiked Blockade: Totem
Defense HealthDefense SpeedDefense PowerDefense Critical Hit Damage

  • Explosive Guard

    18
    When the affected tower takes damage, it has 3-35% chance to trigger an explosion and deal 140-500% of its Defense Heath as damage to nearby enemies. Does not work with Auras or Traps. This does not destroy the tower.
    ALLRelicChaos 5
  • Fortification

    16
    Increases Defense Health of the affected tower by 2-34%.
    ALLRelicCampaign
  • Power Pylon

    18
    Increases the Defense Power of nearby defenses to 102-120%. Note: Requires a Blockade but this shard does not buff the Blockade that equips this shard.
    ALLRelicChaos 7
Defense Critical Hit DamageDefense PowerDefense SpeedDefense Health
Ballista

Ballista: Mark
Defense Critical Hit DamageDefense PowerDefense SpeedDefense Health

  • Deadly Strikes

    12
    Increases the Defense Range of the affected tower by 4-40%.
    ALLRelicChaos 3
  • Power Bolts

    15
    Ballista has a 4-40% chance on hit to deal 15-60% extra magical damage.
    SquireRelicChaos 2
  • Puncturing Bolts

    6
    Ballista can now pierce an additional 1-4 targets.
    SquireRelicChaos 4
Defense HealthDefense Critical Hit DamageDefense PowerDefense Speed
Dummy

Dummy: Totem
Defense HealthDefense Critical Hit DamageDefense PowerDefense Speed

  • Explosive Guard

    18
    When the affected tower takes damage, it has 3-35% chance to trigger an explosion and deal 140-500% of its Defense Heath as damage to nearby enemies. Does not work with Auras or Traps. This does not destroy the tower.
    ALLRelicChaos 5
  • Fortification

    16
    Increases Defense Health of the affected tower by 2-34%.
    ALLRelicCampaign
  • Power Pylon

    18
    Increases the Defense Power of nearby defenses to 102-120%. Note: Requires a Blockade but this shard does not buff the Blockade that equips this shard.
    ALLRelicChaos 7

Waller build

C7 trials
Leave a Reply